They say that if it is your passion, it doesn’t feel like work.
I’m committed to being a champion for results oriented volunteer resources management practices. This approach leads to a win, win, win – for clients/patients/members, paid staff, and volunteers.
Who am I?
My experience as a first time volunteer, in my late 30’s, led to my interest in the field of volunteer engagement leadership. I discovered the rewards as well as the challenges of volunteering. Good intentions are not enough. The volunteer experience is more effective and rewarding when there are clearly defined outcomes/goals, leadership, strategic planning, and collaboration.
What can I offer?
After 20+ years as a leader of volunteer engagement, my current focus is assisting organizations, professional associations, and or individuals by sharing my extensive knowledge. I can provide, customized presentations and or training sessions as well as consulting services in order to support organizations or individuals with attaining successful outcomes.
I’ve had the good fortune to work for various organizations and work with staff and volunteers within an assortment of work/organizational cultures. I’ve also been involved with a variety of professional associations over the years and serving in leadership roles. Because of these experiences, I’ve learned that there is not a “one size fits all” solution.
What are some of my achievements?
- Launched new and innovative volunteer programs funded by United Hospital Fund (UHF) grants at six local hospitals
- Established systems to monitor and measure program outcomes and made recommendations based on data collected and analyzed
- Developed volunteer assignment descriptions; recruited, interviewed, oriented; evaluated; and coordinated volunteer appreciation practices and events
- Designed presentations/workshops for local, state, and national venues and taught courses on volunteer program management
- Wrote for various publications
October 22, 2017, Pal-O-Mine Equestrian, Inc.,Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast
“I couldn’t have been happier with how yesterday’s volunteer appreciation event turned out. THANK YOU for the speech you delivered.
I appreciate you taking the time to get to know “our story” and how it unfolds here at Pal-O-Mine, and how you wove it into history using quotes.
The day was a beautiful one from start to finish and I again, am grateful to you for agreeing to be a part of Pal-O-Mine’s Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast.”
Lisa A. Gatti, CEO/Founder, Pal-O-Mine Equestrian, Inc.